The person in charge of this website (hereinafter, the “Website”), is the natural person José Carlos Álvarez, with Tax Identification Number or NIF 22002742E and registered office in Elche (Alicante). In case you want more information about the information contained on the Website, you can write us an email to our contact address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the website
Through this Website, José Carlos Álvarez provides his suppliers and clients, as well as the general public, general information about his main works of art. Access to the information mentioned here is free of charge, except for the connection costs to the Internet service provider and any other expenses unrelated to the mere provision of the information on the Website, which must be borne directly by the interested party.
Personal data protection
Intellectual and industrial property
José Carlos Álvarez is the sole and exclusive owner of all industrial and intellectual property rights and other similar rights on the Website and on the contents located on it, understanding by such as merely illustrative, any trade names, brands, signs badges, graphics, logos, domain names, programming including source code and object code, texts, designs, photographs or databases that can be located on the Website and that are duly protected by industrial property regulations and intellectual. However, some industrial and intellectual property rights over the aforementioned contents may belong to third parties, who have previously given their consent to José Carlos Álvarez for its use. The User must refrain from performing any act that contravenes the rights of industrial and intellectual property. intellectual property of José Carlos Álvarez or of the aforementioned third parties, not being able, likewise, to alter or manipulate the mentions of “copyright” and other identifying data of the corresponding industrial or intellectual property rights, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints digital or any other content protection instruments, which may exist. Any reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of the contents that has not been expressly authorized in writing by their owners, constitutes an infringement of the rights of Intellectual and industrial property protected by law.
Adequate use of the Website and its contents
José Carlos Álvarez guarantees that all content and services offered on the Website respect the principle of personal dignity, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other circumstance. personal and social, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood. Any use by the User of the contents and services must respect the principles indicated here. Likewise, the User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Website, refraining from using them in any way that could damage, disable , overload or deteriorate the Website or prevent its normal use or enjoyment by other Users. Specifically, the User undertakes not to hinder the proper functioning of the Website and, in particular, not to unduly overload the bandwidth or any other technical element susceptible to damage, not to transmit any element capable of containing viruses, Trojans, logic bombs and, in general, any other element capable of damaging, intercepting or interfering totally or partially in the operation of the Website.
The contents and services of the Website may include “links” or text or graphic links to other web pages and content located outside the Website that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the aforementioned “links” is to provide the User with the possibility of supplementing the information through them. Being completely unrelated to José Carlos Álvarez, it is not responsible in any case for the aforementioned web pages, their contents or the consequences that access to said links may cause the User. Correlatively, José Carlos Álvarez authorizes any interested third parties to establish “links” from their web pages to the Website, as long as they comply with the obligations established in this Legal Notice. Specifically, the “link” must allow the Website to be displayed in its entirety within the browser screen without the contents being displayed through frames or “frames”. José Carlos Álvarez reserves the right to require said third parties to immediately remove the “links” to the Website as a result of the infringement of this Legal Notice.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
José Carlos Álvarez excludes any type of liability of any nature and amount derived from direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and/or punitive damages, regardless of whether the claim is based on contractual, extra-contractual or any other type of liability in relation to the following circumstances:
- The existence of errors or inaccuracies on the Website, as it is merely informative, it is the User’s responsibility to check the published content and consult the official records when necessary. In this sense, both the Website and its contents have been prepared by José Carlos Álvarez in good faith, so that in the event of errors or inaccuracies, these would be corrected by José Carlos Álvarez as soon as possible and as soon as possible. be aware of it.
- The lack of continuity of the operation or the incorrect operation of the Website. In this sense, José Carlos Álvarez may interrupt access to and use of the Website when he sees fit and for as long as he deems appropriate.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the services and contents offered on the Website with respect to the results and expectations of the user.
- The existence of viruses, trojans or logic bombs. In this sense, José Carlos Álvarez has adopted all the applicable technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the existing quality standards in the sector, in order to guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality of communications, and there are also controls to prevent the opening of security breaches or other negative consequences, adopting the most appropriate organizational measures and technical procedures in order to minimize these risks. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
- The use of the Website by the User in an incorrect, illegal, negligent, fraudulent manner or in contravention of the provisions of this Legal Notice.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice will be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. In the event that any discrepancy or controversy arises due to the interpretation or application of this Legal Notice, José Carlos Álvarez and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Courts of the city of Alicante.